Softick Audio Gateway: Listen to Palm wirelessly!
Softick Audio Gateway is the first audio streaming solution for Palm OS handhelds which allows to connect Palm OS handheld to the Bluetooth® stereo headphones and listen to digital audio played by any Palm OS applications including multimedia players, audio book readers, games.
||Overview||Specifications||News||Supported Devices||Headsets||Support||Screenshots||Related Products|| ||
Softick Audio Gateway News
Softick Audio Gateway 1.25 released: Enjoy new features and fixes
The following changes were made to improve overall user experience and stability:
- Minimized battery power consumption when bluetooth connection is not active
- Added customizable audio profiles support with 3 preinstalled profiles. Now audio settings are saved to the active profile, and these profiles can be easily switched on the fly
- Optimized connection routines: increased speed and reduced size
- Some cosmetic user interface changes
The update is free for all registered customers. Enjoy!
Softick Audio Gateway for Palm OS is updated to version 1.22
The following were changed:
This update is free to all registered users.
- Fixed connection problems on some devices introduced by 1.21 update
- Minor UI fixes
- Fixed DA (Desk Accessories) issues.
Softick Audio Gateway updated.
- Added Quick Launch capability with a link to popular media players from the main program screen.
- Added Auto Start feature to automatically switch to your favorite media player after establishing A2DP connection.
- Fixed crashes on Palm Treo 680 smartphones
- Fixed rare connection stability problems on Palm Treo 700P/755/Centro smartphones
- Fixed rare "frozen playback" problem
Softick Audio Gateway 1.20 update. Mono, AVRCP and Sprint TV fixes.
Softick Audio Gateway 1.20 update is released. The following was changed in this release:
- Resolved problem with mono sound streams (podcasts, audio books, etc) on some media players.
- Added support for pre 4.2 versions of Kinoma player and Sprint TV (beta)
- Improved Audio/Video Control Profile (AVRCP) connections
- Support for Fast Forward/Fast Rewind buttons on the headset. Currently supported Pocket Tunes media player only. Consult your headset user manual if this feature is supported by headset.
- Added support for Palm Treo 755P Updates
- Minor bug fixes
This update is free for all registered users. Enjoy!
Softick Audio Gateway 1.18 (beta) has a Treo 680 ATT 2.11 update support!
- Resolved compatibility problem with AVRCP on Treo 680 AT&T Update 2.11
- Resolved compatibility problem with RingCare from GoTreo Software
- New troubleshooting options.
- Bug fix. Paused Pocket Tunes isn't unpaused now during connection to the headset.