[ Content ]
[ Next page ]
Setting up Bluetooth network profile at Palm device
You need to create Bluetooth network profile in order to access local area network or
Internet. To create this profile, launch Prefs application from Palm Launcher
and follow these steps:
Please note that the following screenshots are actual for Tungsten-T model,
another models may have slighly different control panel interface.
1. At first you need to create Bluetooth connection. Choose "Connection" page from
2. The connection profile list will appear.
Tap the button "New" to create a new connection.
3. Name your new connection ("BT Connection" in our example), set connection method
to Bluetooth, select target device (desktop PC) and tap "Details" button. You may need
to pair your Palm with desktop computer if you haven't done it yet. Refer to the Palm
documentation on Bluetooth device pairing.
4. Set connection speed on 115200 bps and activate Flow Control.
Tap "OK" to return to connection properties, tap "OK" to save new connection, tap
"Done" to return to the Prefs.
5. Now we will create a new network profile for a new Bluetooth connection. Select the "Network" page from the
"Communication" group in Prefs.
Select your newly created Bluetooth connection, clear User Name and Pasword fields and
tap "Connect" to establish PPP connection to your desktop PC.